If you're about to purchase from us for the first time, this helpful guide will arm you with the information you need to stand the best chance of snagging our games!
The most important thing to know is that our games really are limited. We try our best to hit a supply level that keeps our games in stock for a few hours or days, but sometimes that perfect number is hard to gauge and games can go fast. You may miss out on what you want - but fear not!
If you do miss out on a game you really wanted, you can always visit the following link and add yourself to a waiting list.
For every game we release, we are required to hold back around 10% of the run size to properly prepare for any catastrophic shipping errors that could occur. These rarely happen, meaning a month or two after a game release we could have a pretty sizable pile ready to sell to fans. Keep in mind that we're most inclined to help out longtime customers as well as really friendly or polite fans. If you're maintaining a complete LRG set, we'll do everything we can to make sure your streak isn't broken. We're gamers and collectors too so if you have a personal story surrounding a game you missed, let us know and we might prioritize your case.
Now - on to the tips!
- We sell in two batches with every sale. If you miss the first 10 AM batch, there will always be another batch at 6 PM Eastern Time on the same day. If you need help converting that time, you can utilize Google by searching "6 PM Eastern Time in my time".
- There is NO reserve on items that you have in your cart or at checkout. Our site sells on a first-to-checkout basis, meaning the faster you complete checkout, the better your chances are of getting what you want.
- You can add a box to your order. Orders containing Vita games only or 1 PS4/Switch game will be automatically shipped in a bubble mailer. If you are concerned with shipment you can add an LRG box to your order to ensure your package is shipped with extra protection.
- Log in to any necessary accounts five minutes prior to a sale. If you don't have an LRG account to store your address, create one - if you have one, log into it ahead of time. If you use PayPal, log into that five minutes ahead of the sale as well. Do anything you can to shave precious time off of your checkout process.
- If you plan to pay with a credit card store your card info ahead of time. While our site doesn't offer a way to store your credit card data, many browsers like Google Chrome offer this functionality at a browser level. This all goes back to saving time at checkout!
- Make sure to try and buy from both batches until you're successful. The first batch (10 AM EST) represents about 70% of our inventory while the second (6 PM EST) is around 30%. If you want, you can purchase in both batches (as long as you adhere to the per customer limits listed for each item. Please note, limits are per customer across both batches. If an item is 1 per customer you can't order 1 copy in each batch and be within the limits)
- Address Changes. Any requests to edit shipping addresses must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the Sunday following the run and can be done so by filling out the form at this link.
- Cancellations. Please note when placing any orders with us we do consider all sales to be final!
Thanks for checking out these tips. We hope you have a great experience buying from us and we thank you for your support!
If you have any additional questions we didn't get around to explaining in this guide, please submit a ticket to our customer support at limitedrungames.freshdesk.com