Limited Run #131: Thimbleweed Park Big Box Edition (PS4)
This product is sold out.
Thimbleweed Park on physical disc collector's edition for the PlayStation 4. Limited to 2,500 copies available worldwide. Region free.
This Big Box Edition is brought to you with the help of our friends at Fangamer!
- A classic LucasArts style big box - just like you remember!
- Physical game for PlayStation 4 (region free)
- Retro manual
- Full-color interior cover print
- Poster - a fold-out “Explore Thimbleweed Park Country” free tourist map
- Newspaper - 10/13/87 edition of the Thimbleweed Nickel
- 3 PlayStation 4 Exclusive stickers - A-Who!, Chet (pizza wink wink), S&D Diner
- Post-it notes - the Official Thimbleweed Park™ Post-it Note™ Speck of Dust™
- PlayStation 4 Exclusive Tape Cassette - Game Soundtrack
- Note: The PS4 Edition has a special sticker on the outside of the plastic wrapping that says: "PS4"
PLEASE NOTE: This item is limited to TWO per customer.
October 15, 1987. A dead body is rotting under the bridge, but the 81 (sorry, make that 80) inhabitants of the once proud town of Thimbleweed Park have bigger concerns. The town's founder recently died under mysterious circumstances. The hotel appears to be haunted. A giant slice of pizza roams the streets. And something sinister is going on behind the locked gate of the burned-out pillow factory at the edge of town -- something that could consume us all.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this weird, rundown place. They don't know it yet, but they're deeply connected. And they're being watched.