Switch Limited Run #131: There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension Collector's Edition
This product is sold out.
There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension is on a region-free physical cart for the Nintendo Switch. This is an open pre-order for a limited time.
There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension Collector's Edition includes:
- Physical copy of There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension for Switch
- There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension OST
- Mini Crunchy Cardboard Box
- There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension 18" x 24" Poster
- Gigi's Song Cards
- Unique Round Enamel Screwdriver
PRE-ORDERS CLOSE ON SUNDAY, JANUARY 9, 2022 AT 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME.
There is no game. So don't go messing things up by clicking everywhere. You don’t want to be kicked out of your video game world, do you?
Of course not!
"There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension" is a Point&Click comedy adventure (and Point&Click only!) that will take you on a journey you never asked to go on, through silly and unexpected video game universes.
Will you be able to play along with the "Game" to find your way home?
We sincerely think NOT.
- A Point&Click comedy adventure.
- Incredible 3D graphics that are flat. Completely flat. And very pixelated.
- Almost fully voiced. (May contain traces of foreign accents here and there.)
- Solve riddles that require you to think "Outside the box".
- Hint system included because you can't think "Outside the box"...
- Shorter than an MMORPG, which leaves you plenty of time to finish some REAL good games.
- Discover the Top 10 best walls. The fourth one will surprise you!
- Motion sickness free, which is pretty remarkable for a non-VR experience.
- Contains tons of bugs... but it’s supposed to be like that.
- And lots of other surprises!
Genre: Indie, Adventure, Puzzle
# of Players: 1 Player
Supported Languages: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, English