LIMITED RUN GAMES, INC.
Last Updated: June 26th, 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Location Information. When you use the Service, the Shopify platform or other analytics programs we use may provide us your location information from your device. This location information may include your IP address or other information from which your location could be derived, cell site information or longitudinal and latitudinal coordinates. If you do not agree to this collection, you may be able to change your privacy preferences on your device.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Service.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your device. For example, when using our Service, we log your device’s operating system type, language, browser type (where applicable), the website you visited before browsing to our Service (where applicable), items you viewed, how long you spent on a particular item, mobile device IDs or Advertising IDs, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Service.
Cookies and Persistent Trackers. On our website, may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Service. These may track your activity before you reach the Service and after you leave it. This type of information is collected to make the Service more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- process and deliver orders and process returns.
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- link or combine user information with other personal information.
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information:
- With your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- With those who need it to do work for us including but not limited to our third party payment processor, shipping partners or vendors.
- With our developer or supplier partners for their direct support, customer service or marketing uses.
- With third party payment processors and order fulfillment companies like Shopify, PayPal and Amazon as well as shipping partners (these include but are not limited to Ascendia USA, UPS, USPS and ShippingEasy).
- With our mailing list provider, MailChimp.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without parental consent. Users must be 18 years old or older to use the Service. If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained information from a child, or done so without parental consent, we will promptly delete the information.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, products or services. The Service may also offer content from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by those third party’s privacy policies.
LOCATION OF SERVERS
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
Limited Run Games, Inc.
3402 Apex Peakway,
Apex, North Carolina 27502